Gretchen Rubin is the author of The Happiness Project, Happier at Home, Better Than Before, and her newest book, The Four Tendencies - The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People’s Lives Better Too), which comes out this September.
Her books have sold almost three million copies worldwide, in more than thirty languages.
She is the host of a popular, award-winning podcast, "Happier with Gretchen Rubin" and blogger who writes daily about her adventures in happiness and habit-formation.
In The Four Tendencies, a groundbreaking analysis of personality type, bestselling author of Gretchen reveals the one simple question that will transform what you do at home, at work, and in life.
In this episode you will learn many things including:
- What that simple aforementioned question is
- What the four tendencies are and how your tendency shapes every aspect of your behavior
- How to use Gretchen’s four tendencies framework to make better decisions, meet deadlines, suffer less stress, and engage more effectively.
All Topics Discussed:
- What the four tendencies are
- How to identify your own tendency
- Can you be more than one tendency?
- How the four tendencies compares to other personality tests
- Where entrepreneurs fit in the four tendencies framework
- How to pick a job that would suit your own tendency
- How to identify other people’s tendencies
- Which tendencies work best together at the office, at home or at play
- How to design your environment to circumvent your tendency’s shortcomings
- Upholder rebellion
- How to deal with the different tendencies
- Preorder the book: https://www.amazon.com/Four-Tendencies-Indispensable-Personality-Profiles/dp/1524760919/ref=la_B001IZTAPW_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1503108203&sr=1-1
- Gretchen’s other books: https://www.amazon.com/Gretchen-Rubin/e/B001IZTAPW
- Gretchen’s Twitter: @gretchenrubin
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin podcast: www.gretchenrubin.com/podcast/
- Gretchen’s blog: www.gretchenrubin.com
- Better App: www.betterapp.us
- Find out your tendency: http://gretchenrubin.com/happiness_project/2015/01/ta-da-the-launch-of-my-quiz-on-the-four-tendencies-learn-about-yourself/
Listen on iTunes @ goo.gl/sMnEa0 Listen on Stitcher @ www.stitcher.com/podcast/future Listen on Google Play @ bit.ly/FSGoog
If you've got any questions on this podcast feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me on Twitter @steveglaveski or @future_squared
Like us? It'd make our day if you took 1 minute to show some love on iTunes, Stitcher or Soundcloud by subscribing, sharing and giving us a 5 star rating.To sign up to our mailing list head to www.futuresquared.xyz
For more information on Collective Campus, our innovation hub, school and consultancy based in Australia and Singapore check out www.collectivecamp.us