Listen on iTunes: goo.gl/sMnEa0
Listen on Stitcher: www.stitcher.com/podcast/future
Eric Almquist is a partner in Bain & Company’s Boston office. He is a leader in Bain's Advanced Analytics practice and a member of the firm’s global Customer Strategy & Marketing practice.
Eric has more than three decades of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for leading companies. He has led assignments in the financial services, telecommunications, internet and electric utility industries. In addition, he uses his expertise in customer strategy and marketing to help clients to develop value propositions, improve customer experience and implement loyalty strategies.
Eric has contributed to such publications as the Harvard Business Review, Marketing Management, Journal of Brand Management and Design Management Journal. He was the recipient of a Social Science Research Council Foreign Area Fellowship and has served as a Trustee of the Marketing Science Institute.
Prior to joining Bain in 2007, Eric built extensive experience as a leader in the customer strategy sector where he founded one of the first comprehensive marketing science capabilities in the consulting industry.
Eric earned a BA from Stanford University and MA and PhD degrees in anthropology from Boston University.
-The 30 Elements of Value
- Customer jobs to be done
- Fundamental H-Symmetry Advancement
- Putting the hierarchy of needs to use
- Delivering on elements of value
- Customers expectations
- The impact of elements of value on CX and NPS Scores
- Using elements of value in ideation and product development exercises
1) Elements of Value - hbr.org/2016/09/the-elements- of-value
2) Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s_…erarchy_of_needs
3) Karen Dillon Episode - Futuresquared – Episode-74- clayton-christensens-new-theory- with-karen- dillon
4) hbr.org/2001/10/boost-your- marketing-roi- with-experimental- design
5) hbr.org/webinar/2016/07/the-elements- of-value- measuring-what- consumers-really- want
6) Steve’s Shampoo - thankyou.co/bodyCare