Listen on iTunes: goo.gl/sMnEa0
Listen on Stitcher: www.stitcher.com/podcast/future
Paul Smith is one of the world’s leading experts on organizational storytelling. He’s a keynote speaker, storytelling coach, and author of the books Sell with a Story, Parenting with a Story, and the bestseller Lead with a Story already in its 8th printing and available in 6 languages around the world.
Paul is also a former consultant at Accenture and former executive and 20-year veteran of The Procter & Gamble Company.
As part of his research on the effectiveness of storytelling, Paul has personally interviewed over 250 CEOs, executives, leaders, and salespeople in 25 countries, documenting over 2,000 individual stories. Leveraging those stories and interviews, Paul identified the components of effective storytelling, and developed templates and tools to apply them in practice.
His work has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Inc. Magazine, Time, Forbes, Fast Company, The Washington Post, PR News, and Success Magazine, among others.
Paul delivers professional workshops and keynote addresses on effective storytelling for leaders and salespeople. His clients include international giants like Hewlett Packard, Google, Ford Motor Company, Bayer Medical, Abbott, Novartis, Progressive Insurance, Kaiser Permanente, and P&G.
- Launching his own company after a very long career with P&G
- How to Sell with a Story- How to tell a story: the fundamental building blocks and structure of a good story
- How telling a story can aide you in all facets of life, not just business
- Swimming Pigs!
- Case studies of selling with a story
- How to hook your audience (and keep them hooked!)
- Storytelling's role in Brexit and Trump
- 25 stories every sales person needs
- How to overcome strong objections
- Why we are ALL salespeople
- How to end your story with a surprise
1) Paul’s Website
2)Lead with a story - leadwithastory.com/
3)Sell with a Story - www.amazon.com/Sell-Story-Captur…ild/dp/0814437117
4) Parenting with a Story - www.amazon.com/Parenting-Story-R…ren/dp/081443357X5) Paul’s podcast: leadwithastory.com/podcast-2/
Like us? It'd make our day if you took 1 minute to show some love on iTunes, Stitcher or Soundcloud by subscribing, sharing and giving us a 5 star rating.
To sign up to our mailing list head to www.futuresquared.xyzFor more information on Collective Campus, our innovation hub, school and consultancy based in Melbourne, Australia, check out www.collectivecamp.us