Eric has contributed to such publications as the Harvard Business Review, Marketing Management, Journal of Brand Management and Design Management Journal. He was the recipient of a Social Science Research Council Foreign Area Fellowship and has served as a Trustee of the Marketing Science Institute.
Prior to joining Bain in 2007, Eric built extensive experience as a leader in the customer strategy sector where he founded one of the first comprehensive marketing science capabilities in the consulting
Eric earned a BA from Stanford University and MA and PhD degrees in anthropology from Boston University.
- The 30 Elements of Value
- Customer jobs to be done
- Fundamental H-Symmetry Advancement
- Putting the hierarchy of needs to use
- Delivering on elements of value
- Customers expectations
- The impact of elements of value on CX and NPS Scores
- Using elements of value in ideation and product
1) Elements of Value - hbr.org/2016/09/the-elements-of-value
2) Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s_…erarchy_of_needs
3) Karen Dillon Episode - http://futuresquared.xyz/podcast/episode-74-clayton-christensens-new-theory-with-karen-dillon
6) Steve’s Shampoo - thankyou.co/bodyCare
I hope you enjoyed this episode. If you’d like to receive a weekly email from me, complete with reflections, books I’ve been reading, words of wisdom and access to blogs, ebooks and more that I’m publishing on a regular basis, just leave your details at www.futuresquared.xyz/subscribe and you’ll receive the very next one.
Listen on Apple Podcasts @ goo.gl/sMnEa0
Also available on: Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher and Soundcloud
Future Squared: www.futuresquared.xyz
Steve Glaveski: www.steveglaveski.com
Your host and occasional cybernetic organism, Steve Glaveski, is committed to helping people better navigate the growing uncertainty that technology change brings, in order to survive, thrive, create more value for the world and lead more fulfilling lives.
Steve is the CEO and co-founder of innovation accelerator Collective Campus, founder of children's entrepreneurship program Lemonade Stand, author of Amazon best-seller The Innovation Manager's Handbook and the Wiley book, Employee to Entrepreneur, investor in blockchain based fractional property investment platform Konkrete and is a keynote speaker and startup advisor.
When not fighting T-1000s Steve can be found in the gym, hiking, skating at the beach, attempting standup comedy, at a heavy metal show or socially lubricating at a whisky bar.